Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Video Game Tuesdays

Well this week will be short and sweet.  There is really nothing that is calling to me.  So I'll pimp out a ancient X-box game that I am going to be playing in the next few days again in celebration of Halloween.  It's a little known gem entitled Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.  It's scary, demented as hell, and an utter delight.  It is also the only horror-themed game that has made me scream out loud and raise the Duke in protection.

Here is the original website to delight your senses.  Well, no, that website doesn't exist anymore.  You can probably secure a copy through eBay or maybe Amazon.  Good luck with that.  All and all a great game.

2 comments:

  1. I recently ran across an old copy I have that I would swear I had gotten rid of! I honestly cannot even remember the system on which I played! I placed in it my photo album under Memories: The blurry type, along with most everything else from the 80's. However, every memory from the 90's is crisp and clear! Musta been something in all that bottled water I was drinking back then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they (Headfirst Productions) only released the game on Xbox and PC. Great game and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete