Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Video Games: Rock Band Tuesdays

So second week in a row.  Here goes with the Xbox 360 releases this week in the Rock Band library:

I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness X
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
Thunder Kiss '65 - White Zombie
Super-Charged Heaven - White Zombie X

(X denotes PRO GUITAR/BASS upgrades)

Well... Living Dead Girl and Thunder Kiss '65 are a must.  I've been waiting for Thunder Kiss '65 since the first game came out.  I listened to the Darkness song and while funny was not for me, but I am sure people are going to dig on it.  I've sure I've heard Super-Charged Heaven but it'll be a pass for now.  Good stuff.  Looking forward to the eventual large track releases/full albums that should be coming down the pipeline.  Crossing fingers for Pink Floyd.  Just kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment