Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall Who's the most Cannabalistic of Them All

From Zombies to Cannibals because that is how I roll.  Flesh eaters of a different sort but still just as deadly.  I will be honest I haven't seen a thousand and one cannibal films but in my quest for the most disturbing I've chosen three to talk a little about here and conveniently it's the three cannibal films I own in my collection.  This list is not in any order of preference.

1.  Cannibal Ferox
2.  Cannibal Apocalypse
3.  Cannibal Holocaust 

The first and last films that I've listed are some of the most brutal cannibal films from that time yet Cannibal Apocalypse is a bit less on the graphic side.  If you can't watch violently gory films please do NOT view them.  You've been warned.

Do you dear readers have a favorite cannibal film or story.  Sound off in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Dumplings from 3 Extremes...that's my favorite, I couldn't eat dumplings for months and months...

    ReplyDelete