Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life: Travelling, Part 2

So a few years ago I took another trip with my dad across the country.  Hitting most of the same places except our end destination was West Virginia instead of Pennsylvania.  I spent the next three months with my dad and my brother in various hotel rooms in the Southern US.  I did a lot of eating BBQ and playing my new Xbox 360.  Probably where I put in over 120+ hours on the game, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion,  a ton of content to be sure and that was before the DLC expansions.  Good times.

The plane ride was hell and when I got back to California after the three months my girlfriend, Mary, of a few years broke it off with me.  If she had told me over the phone while I was there I think I would have started working with my dad and brother, but she didn't, and I didn't, so there is that.

I didn't get to see a ton of the country this time since my dad and brother were working all the time, but that is the life of a miner.

Spent a mini-vacation with you relatives and not done too much?  Please, comment below!

I'll post another blog rant later today, I just have to figure out what that with be!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment