Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Internet: Living Social No More or Entertainment the Old Fashioned Way

I was surprised to find out that Living Social on Facebook is no more.  I had a tidy list of interests and what not and I'm just a bit on the anger-y side that the application is gone.  Will Living Social come back in a few months will all our collected data and re-brand themselves?  Just a conspiracy theory on my part I suppose.  If they offered a back up/export plan for our data to keep for ourselves that would be nice, but hey we are just numbers anyways.

Netlfix is doing the same thing with its new service Quikster in the fact that they won't have data transferable between separate accounts.  Crazy I tell you, just crazy.  But the more and more Netflix talks the more and more I am thinking about cancelling my service with them and doing what I did beforehand, just buying DVD's and going to the movies a little bit more.  We'll see how that goes...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment