Tuesday, June 13, 2017

This Week in Rock (Games)

It is Tuesday and there is a ton of stuff to be had. Let's see what Rock Band 4, Rock Band VR, and Rocksmith Remastered are putting out:

Rock Band 4

"Killing is Just a Means"
"Wreaking Machine"

These tracks are free! Amazing! How long has it been? Since the free RB3 track right before DLC dried up for RB3. Man, I wish they would have kept a small team on to do additional DLC for RB3 (I hate to say it but I would probably still be buying DLC for RB3.) but technology changes and all that so let's keep on keepin' on.

Rock Band VR

If there is some DLC that they release I will be sure to let you guys know.

Rocksmith Remastered

Live Song Pack ($11.99)

"All Over You"
"The Dolphin's Cry"
"I Alone"
"Lightning Crashes"
"Selling the Drama"

I am a bit familiar with Live. "I Alone" and "Lightning Crashes" as they were songs that I remember from back in the day. Jeez, I'm old.

Alright, there you have it. I'll be back here in a bit posting about 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD's for your eyeballin' pleasure!

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment