Thursday, October 27, 2011

Film: Now it's Time for Change!

So I've grown up a bit.  No more do Troma films make me excited to watch with innocent bystanders.  No more do I torture people I hardly know with GG Allin's Hatred VHS viewing.  No more do I say stuff that will shock the crap out of people.  Yep, growing up a bit I must say.  Just called me Nilla' Puddin'.  Ha.  I made a funny. 

Well now if you'll excuse me I have to go jump on the bed and eat ice cream out of the gallon with a spoon.  *Raspberry*

2 comments:

  1. Awww! But you MUST continue to subject the unsuspecting, and the uninitiated, to Cannibal: The Musical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I just watched this again a few months ago and I still liked it. Also, I tortured my wife with it too, well she liked it so it wasn't torture...

    ReplyDelete