Tuesday, June 6, 2017

This Week in Rock (Games)

I know. I know. I didn't post two Movie Ticket Mondays in a row. Sue me. Next week, I'll post a Triple Feature on Monday. Yep. You are welcome! But today it's all about the DLC coming out for Rock Band 4, Rock Band VR, and Rocksmith Remastered. Let's get down to brass tacks:

Rock Band 4

Well, so far Rock Band hasn't posted what they are releasing this week for DLC, at least for Rock Band 4, so moving on... UPDATE!

These two tracks are going to be released this Thursday.

"Pull Me Under" - Dream Theater
"Circles" - Pierce The Veil

Rock Band VR

"Can't Feel My Face" - The Weekend
"Stressed Out" - Twenty-One Pilots

Well I don't really know either of these bands so I would be a skip week for me for Rock Band 4 (not that I own the game or a current gen console). Let's see what is going on with Rocksmith...

Rocksmith Remastered

Surf Rock II Pack ($9.99/Pack)

"Surfin' U.S.A." - The Beach Boys
"Pipeline" - The Chantays
"Surf Rider" - The Lively Ones
"Penetration" - The Pyramids

Alright, I am stoked they are putting more "Surf Rock" in the game, though the one track I would grab this week is "Surfin' U.S.A.", I would have to listen to the other ones and decide then...

So what (if anything) are you grabbing this week for DLC? Is it everything? Nothing? Waiting to see what comes out next week? Sound off!

Stay tuned for a 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD Tuesday post as well as a YouTube video coming at you soon. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment