Tuesday, May 23, 2017

4K, Blu-ray, and DVD Tuesdays

Yep. That's right. I am adding 4K to the mix and bringing back the DVD's part. If I get really inspired I might bring back upcoming video games, who knows? I do. So you'll see! Here we go!

So I am really stoked to see Logan. I was talking about it with a friend yesterday about this film. I hope the library gets it really, really soon!

I really want to see this film too! I can't wait to see what Peele does with Lovecraft Country, can I get a "Ia Ia Ftaghn", am I right? Seriously though I do want to check out Get Out.

All female directed horror films? Hell yes, sign me up! This is another flick that I chomping at the bit for.


I've never seen this but with a title like Voodoo Black Exorcist, I mean you can't go wrong!


The first and second season of Once Upon a Time on Blu-ray, yep, yep, yep. Granted I am trying to finish up season six at this point, but these first two seasons really got my hooked and invested in the characters. Gotta grab this!

So I was looking at all the games that were releasing this week for the PC, Xbox One, and PS4, and honestly the only thing that stood out and something I've been actively watching Beta builds on YouTube is this glorious bastard.


This trailer is like two years old now. Let's see if I can't find a more recent video:


This video is from PAX 2017 about two months ago. You're welcome.

Is there anything you are grabbing this week on 4K, Blu-ray, or DVD, or are you just going to play Friday the 13th all week long? Let's hear it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment