Tuesday, May 23, 2017

This Week in Rock (Games)

Hello once again! There appears to be some tracks coming out from Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith Remastered (previously Rocksmith 2014). Let's see what's what:

Rocksmith Remastered

80's Mix III ($7.99 for the pack)

"Rise Above" - Black Flag
"I Want It All" - Queen
"Take It On The Run" - REO Speedwagon



I'm not really a Black Flag or REO Speedwagon fan, but the Queen song is good and honestly, there is so much I want to download from that game but I have to not go crazy like I did with Rock Band 3 back in the day. Sweet lord when I think of all the DLC I downloaded. Oi!

Rock Band 4

"Bored To Death" - blink-182
"You & Me" - The Hunna



Once again not a big blink-182 fan and I've never heard of The Hunna, so that would be a skip this week (I mean it would be if I owned the game!)

If Rock Band VR posted any DLC this week (or next) I'll post it here for you. Is there any DLC that you are grabbing this week? If I would grab anything it would be the Queen track. How about you?

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment