Sunday, February 21, 2016

Heroclixin' It Up: Some Clix I Picked

So this time the title is a misnomer. I actually didn't pick the booster, a friend traded some stuff in and grabbed about six boosters, the only problem, four of them were repeats for him. This week has been a little rough with a fridge going out and other assorted meh n' plenty. Here's what I "pulled" out of the four boosters (two of them I already had so they will get passed down to a few lucky boils and ghouls. Into the breach:

Gamora, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #001
Mantis, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #003
Major Victory, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #005
Rigellian Colonizer, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #012a
Triton, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #015
Nebula, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #016
Kree Lieutenant, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #017a
Alpha Primitive, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #018
Korath the Pursuer, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #021
Yondu, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #023
Aleta, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #024
Ebony Maw, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #025
Crystal, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #026
Karnak, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #028
Moondragon, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #029
Starfox, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #032
Collector, Guardians of the Galaxy (Set), #034
Gagagigo, Yu-Gi-Oh Series 3 (Set), #001
Wow. That is a lot of the Guardians set right there. That may be (now) my second largest Marvel Heroclix set in general. I am looking forward to playing some Inhumans and other teams and I now have my first Yu-Gi-Oh clix! If it plays well I may grab one or two of them every so often.

If you pulled these clixs what team would you make? Would love to hear everyone thoughts out there.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment