Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ten-Day Thank You

Hello! You thought I had forgotten about this? Nope. I remembered. So here it is in all it's unabashed glory. Have you been waiting with baited breath running "widdershins" about the room? Well stop mumbling incantations you can't pronounce anyways and listen up! It is the Ten-Day Thank You, a little nod of my cap at you Dear Readers, who for some insane reason, are still reading this blog, or perchance you brand spanking new to my level of madness, I Salute You.

Thank You, Dear Reader, from Rockville, Maryland, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Springfield, Massachusetts, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Norwalk, Ohio, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Sahuarita, Arizona, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Depere, Wisconsin, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Los Angeles, California, United States!
Thank You, Dear Reader, from Random Location, United States!

and a Big Thank You, the multitude of Dear Readers, from Tucson, Arizona! You guys have been hitting my blog pretty hard. You are awesome!

Okay ladies and gentlemen, this has been fun and I appreciate all the love, but it's now time to be back to your regularly scheduled blogging by yours truly!

Until the next ten days!

No comments:

Post a Comment