Saturday, January 9, 2016

Heroclixin' It Up: Some Clix I Picked

So me and my friend ran into town today to hit a Farmer's Market and decided to go to the local nerd hut and used the rest of my trade in for clixs. I was a little bummed because one booster I bought had a ton that I already had so one booster was a total wash, but the good news is that I know who to give the extras to.

Without further ado:

Copperhead, Justice League Trinity War (Set), #015
Ocean Master, Justice League Trinity War (Set), #029
Scarecrow, Justice League Trinity War (Set), #030
Shaggy Man, Justice League Trinity War (Set), #047
Alexander Pierce, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #006b
S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruit, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #007a
Man-Killer, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #029
Dr. Demonicus, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #047
Left Arm (Hulkbuster), Nick Fury AoS (Set), #A005
Parademon, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #004
Investigative Reporter, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #006
Jimmy Olsen, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #027
Hermes, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #036
Stepphenwolf, Superman/Wonder Woman (Set), #058
My friend gave me an ID card he didn't want! I love these things!

Captain America ID Card, Age of Ultron SLOP (Set), #AUID-103
I also grabbed these two singles that were only $2.99 a piece!

Cable, Wizkids Marvel (Set), #M15-001
Gladiator, Wizkids Marvel (Set), #M15-003
There you have it folks! Basically one of the Superman/Wonder Woman booster was a totally repeat. Which is kind of a bummer, but I did grab some tournament pieces and I got a piece of the Hulkbuster and an Captain America ID card. Pretty kick ass if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Shaggy Man is one of my faves from that set!

    What famer's market did you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaggy is a beast! Pun intended. I checked out the Farmer's Market in Oro Valley. It was small, but I did find some good yummy stuff there.

    ReplyDelete