Sunday, November 22, 2015

WWE Survivor Series 2015 PPV Results

Charlotte vs Paige (for the WWE Divas Championship) - The controversial story line is really interesting. I think these two will put on a clinic this Sunday. It's gonna be brutal and I don't think it'll last super long. Now, who will walk away with the title. I think it's going to go down like this:

Winner: Charlotte *Charlotte wins with a the figure eight move. Really good match between these two.

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens (Semi-Final Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship) - Who wants it more, that is the question, right? I really don't know who's going to walk into the final match. But I think (and hope) it'll go down like this.

Winner: Dean Ambrose *Ambrose wins to advance to the finals.

Undertake and Kane vs The Wyatt Family - Glad to see the Brothers of Destruction in a match again. Against the Wyatt is a good move on WWE Creative's part. As much as everyone wants to see Kane and Taker win. I think the Wyatt's new a win in a high profile match to legitimize them as being the next big thing.

Winner: The Wyatt Family *Undertaker and Kane win. I really thought the Wyatt's would win one. Oh well maybe next month.

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze - The King of Cuteville vs the Show-Off. This is going to be a fast paced hard hitting match. Both of these guys have a lot to prove. Ziggler needs a win, but I really feel Breeze needs the win more. He lost so many NXT PPV matches, he needs this win or bust.

Winner: Tyler Breeze *Breeze wins against Ziggler. Nice little match.


Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio (Semi-Final Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship) - Alberto has been strong since popping back on the scene and grabbing the Mex-America (US) Championship from John Cena. Reigns has been on lock for a title shot since Wrestlemania this year. I really believe we're going to hear this after the bell rings.

Winner: Roman Reigns *Reigns wins to advance to the final match.

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship - What a great match! Those two tore down the house. It was really anyone's match. But this is how it rolled.

Winner: Roman Reigns is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion and of course the one time I didn't mention it, after the match, Sheamus enters with the briefcase and give Reigns the Big Boot. Then another one, and it all like this:

Winner: New WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Sheamus!

So if Ambrose and Reigns win their respective matches it'll be those two fighting for the belt. It's such a tough call. Both of these guys want it and they are willing to tear through each other to prove it. I really wish I was going to be seeing this PPV tomorrow on the WWE Network (it's only $9.99!). It seems sold enough. I am sure another match or two will be added to the card, but who knows, I could be wrong.

Well come back tomorrow to find out if my predictions were correct! Stay tuned...

Not to shabby on the predictions if I do say so myself. Sad to see the PPV end like that. I thought Sheamus would do it at the Royal Rumble or the Elimination Chamber, for me, this ending invalidates the entire tournament. Card was solid until the very end.

There you have it. What did you think of the 25th Annual Survivor Series PPV? Sound off ya wrasslin' fanatics!

No comments:

Post a Comment