Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This Week in Rock (Games) (Parts 1 & 2)

So TWiRG is coming at ya today! First up is what came out for Rocksmith 2014. Are you ready? Good, here we go!

Rocksmith 2014

Hit Singles II ($9.99)

David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust"
Def Leppard - "Hysteria"
Foghat - "Slow Ride"
Wolfmother - "Joker and the Thief"

A nice collection of singles if I say so myself. That would be an I'm buying everything kind of week if I wasn't broke!

Now onto the Rock Band DLC for today:

Some more singles! Who knew? Not me, again! Let's get on with it.

The Hollies - "Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)"
Iggy Pop - "Lust for Life"
Robert Palmer - "Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)"

What do you think of the tracks that came out this week? I love the Iggy Pop song, and if I had RB4 I would grab the Palmer song for my wife. I'm probably familiar with The Hollies song but I am not sure, a quick check on Spotify will remedy that soon enough.

Well between both games that is a boatload of singles this week. Something for everyone! Loving it! Are you? Sound off! Just realized so many songs are from the 70's! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment