Tuesday, November 10, 2015

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 2)

So Rocksmith 2014 released this today and I'm super stoked. One of my favorite punk bands of all time. I'm talkin' about Rancid! It's a four pack as well so that is pretty awesome.

Rancid Song Pack ($9.99)

"Fall Back Down" - Capo Required
"Maxwell Murder"
"Ruby Soho"
"Time Bomb"

"Time Bomb" and "Ruby Soho" are probably the most two known Rancid songs by people who don't generally listen to Rancid. To see "Maxwell Murder" on there is great! I was hoping for "Life Won't Wait", but I guess maybe Song Pack II? A man can dream can't he?

Are you grabbing these tracks today to jam out on the guitar or bass? Are you waiting to see what hits Rock Band 4 next Tuesday? Or are you waiting for more tracks from Guitar Hero? The music game genre is in full swing! Talking about swing, when are we going to see some Big Bad Voodoo Daddy or Cherry Poppin' Daddies?  "Zoot Suit Riot" or "Minnie the Moocher", hit either Rock Band, Rocksmith, or Guitar Hero, come on guys, let see it happen!

Come back in a few to check out Blu-ray Tuesdays right here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment