Monday, November 17, 2014

Movie Ticket Monday: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Back by popular demand and after a two year hiatus, it's back! Movie Ticket Monday, breath in the popcorn smell, turn down the lights, and get ready for some good ol' fashion blog posting. Please remember to turn your cell phones off while reading the blog. Just kidding, nobody turns their cell phones off anymore.



Right, the date, Dec 18, 2002. The theater was the Signature (maybe it's called the Regal now) in Turlock. I remember I went with Elizabeth and maybe Ron or Wayne (Lee) was with us. The movie, as most of you know, was freaking awesome, and at that time LotR was all the rage. So many people were there, I am pretty damn sure that the theater was packed to the gills. I can't believe that was twelve years ago, man, how time flies. I think I was still going to the JC for film. Hehe, I guess it has been a day or two.

I plainly remember as we were leaving two people were talking loudly about "What kind of ending was that?" "This is bullshit." I thought to myself, holy Jesus, it's the middle film, it is like the meat and potatoes of the LotR films and all you're bitching about is that it didn't have a proper ending? Really? Really? Huh.

As far as I'm concerned that middle film was great, as well as the first and third film. Come back next Monday when I babbled on and on about another flick and that time in my life. I'm curious about what your thoughts on the second film is? Please leave a comment below about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment