Sunday, October 26, 2014

WWE Hell in a Cell 2014 Results

Well folks, tonight on what seems like every electronic device known to man, and of course on the WWE network for how much? That's right, $9.99! The WWE PPV Hell in a Cell comes at you with everything AND the kitchen sink!  Here's my predictions on the matches for tonight's card:

Ziggler vs Cesaro in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the Intercontinental Championship: Cesaro has been rocking out in the ring ever since dumping the Big Show out at Wrestlmania XXX. The crowd has been real hot on both Cesaro and ZIggler. Ziggler is a fan favorite, but beyond that, I think the Zigster will fight tooth and nail to hold onto that belt. With Lesnar not putting up the title tonight at the show, this is going to be the match to see. Expect the crowd to be mad hot on this. Oh right, the prediction...

The Winner: and STILL Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler! *Dolph Ziggler beats Cesaro! Due to tech difficulty I missed this match.

The Usos vs Gold & Stardust for the WWE Tag Team Championships: The USos get their rematch and Hell in a Cell. Both teams have been looking great as of late and this will be a tough one to tell, but I think when the dust settles we'll see...

Winners: and NEW Tag Team Champions, The Usos *Gold & Stardust retain the belts.

WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs Paige: A rematch for Paige against the Diva who took the title from her. I like both of these Divas. Will Paige be crowned or will AJ retain? I think...

Winner: and STILL WWE Divas Champion: AJ Lee *AJ Lee beats Paige clean. Nice match with these two.

Big Show vs Rusev: It's a fight for honor and glory. This feud has been brewing for awhile now and it'll be nice to see just who will gain the spoils of war and the bragging rights against each others country. Will it be Mother Russia or the Ol' Red, White, and Blue that reigns supreme? I think this'll be the swerve...

Winner: No Contest *Was totally wrong. Rusev wins by submission. Brutal!

Sheamus vs The Miz for the United States Championship: Well, erm, uh, I don't know what to say about this. I could see Miz winning with the help of Mizdow, but I think the big red Irishman is gonna put the boot to the moneymaker and walk away...

Winner: and STILL United States Champion, Sheamus! Sheamus retains the United States Championship after the Miz eats a Brogue Kick.


Brea Bella vs Nikki Bella where the loser will be the winner's assistant for a month Match: Ug. I understand why WWE Creative is keeping the Bella storyline going, at least from a fan's perspective I think I do, but I wish they would hurry up with it, there are so many Divas (in NXT as well!) that should be fighting for the Divas belt! Okay weird rant over, I think it'll be...

Winner: Nikki Bella *Nikki Bella wins.

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins in a Hell in a Cell Match: I am really jazzed about this match. I've been waiting for the conclusion of this story with these two, and what a better way to end it but in a Hell in a Cell. I expect some shenanigans from the Authority on this one, and with that said, oh wait, one more thing, I thought that this match should be with the Money in the Bank briefcase on the line. But that is just my two cents since the Cena/Orton match will give the winner a future WWE World Heavyweight Champion against Brock Lesnar. But anyways, I think it'll turn out this way...

Winner: Dean Ambrose *Bray Wyatt inference causes Seth Rollins to win the match. Great match and since I didn't get to see the Ziggler/Cesaro match, I would say this is the match of the night.

John Cena vs Randy Orton in a Hell in a Cell Match (The Winner gets a future WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match with Brock Lesnar): This one is for all the beans kids. Personally I would love to see Orton vs Lesnar at a upcoming PPV, but I think we know how it'll really end...

Winner: John Cena* John Cena wins at gets a shot at Lesnar for the title. Lesnar/Cena III here we go.

So we'll see how this PPV plays out since I don't know, it just seems last minute throw together to me. I understand with Bryan and Reigns being out with injury the roster depth is a bit thin. I mean I see all those awesome Wyatt promos and I can't wait to see Harper and Rowan on their own, and honestly I think we'll see new "fireflies" attract themselves to the Eater of Worlds (I would love to see the Ascension team with Bray, that is some good ol' fashion entertainment right there.) and unleash a new brand of Hell in the WWE. It's only fitting right, right? Yes, yes it is.

Come back later tonight to read the results and see if I think I know what I think I know.

Keep Calm and Keep $9.99!

*So it was an alright PPV. I'm still a bit bummed that Lesnar didn't put up the championship, but I guess that is the WWE plan right now, I'll see how it plays out. Well there ya have it folks! Don't forget to tip your waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment