Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coffee and Comics

I love both of those things I do. I don't collect comics anymore, that's kind people's is a young man's game. Even with the internet, it's true. I don't really collect coffee either but I do love to drink it.  I've been enjoying taking some graphic novels I normally wouldn't have read from the library. It's the newest Walking Dead, Vol. 20, Captain America: The Winter Solider, and Flight, Vol. 2. Flight has been amazing. It's a three volume series (I think, you know, don't quote me on it or anything), I'm very excited to read this and the next book. I've never really read a lot of Captain America (I know, I know), so it's looks like I'm about ready. I've read (and I own) some of the Nomad comics (that's Bucky for the folks who don't know) from back in the day, and I believe, I own Captain America issue #333, for what that's worth.

Though we got the expresso maker to work and Symph makes some killer sso'. Yummsville all the way, and it's like Coffee x 5 (if you know what I mean) in my brain. Good stuff.

Alright, I'm off to read some comics and drink some java. See you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment