Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Running With Ginger! or Ground Control to Stage 1

Back to the beginning again. Haven't worked out really. Been eating too many sweets. On the plus side I don't sit now when on the computer and I've been drinking more water than I normally do, even when I was exercising I wasn't drinking this much water. It's crazy.

Tomorrow I will get back in the swing of things with some light cardio, running, and free weights. I am going to try my damnest to lose two inches off of my waist by the first of the year. Goodbye sugar, it was nice while it lasted. Goodbye, baked goods, goodbye, ice creams of various goodness. I'll live. I want to see my body transform and get into shape. I want to feel better, because I am one of those weirdos that feels good after they work out and I do enjoy doing it.

One day at a time. Here's a reminder to myself. Don't break yourself tomorrow. Slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment