Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

So I think it'll be a three pack.  I don't think it'll be singles but a ton of peeps are saying that the B-52 single will be out this week (which everyone seems to think is Love Shack, but I'm not so sure (*EDIT*, I guess HMXhenry said on Twitter that the single is going to be Love Shack).  I don't think so, but just in case here's my (wild) RB speculation if a singles week was announced tomorrow:

Singles 7/17/12

B-52's - "Love Shack"
Bad Religion - "I Want to Conquer the World"
Lamb of God - "Redneck"

Like I said on the forums, I think this week's announcement will be a three pack from a band we've never seen on the platform before or a band that hasn't been on the platform in a long time.  Also, I love Metal so it's going to be like that!

Motorhead Pack 01

"Iron Fist"
"Love Me Like a Reptile"
"1916"

or

W.A.S.P. Pack 01

"Animal (**** like a Beast)"
"I Don't Need No Doctor"
"I Wanna Be Somebody"

or

Metallica Pack 02

"The Thing that Should Not Be"
"One"
"Hit the Lights"

Yes I know, Metallica again, GOD!  It's my blog, so *raspberry*

I could be wrong and we'll get something (genre wise) differently and that's cool.  Just hope it's something I've been dying to play forever.

What do you think tomorrow's announcement will be?  Am I on the mark?  Do you want to see something different?  Let me hear you scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment