Friday, August 23, 2013

This Week in Rock (Games)

The RBN released this today (8/28/13):

Richard Campbell - "The Modern Prometheus" (O)

(O denotes Keyboards)

Here is what is coming out from C3 this week!

Alice Cooper - "No More Mr. Nice Guy"
The Beatles - "Across the Universe" (X)
Blue Oyster Cult - "Burnin' For You" (O)
Paul Simon - "Father and Daughter"
Simple Plan - "Addicted"
Simple Plan - "I'd Do Anything"
Simple Plan - "Perfect"
Twisted Sister - "We're Not Gonna Take It" (X)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass upgrade, O denotes Keyboard)

Wow! Two, count em' two PRO Guitar tracks this week, and one of them is Twisted Sister, man, I love me some TS!  The Cooper song is pretty sweet as well as the BOC song!  Great week and great work from the cats at C3!  Are you stoked for the tracks this week?  I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment