Friday, May 3, 2013

What I Would like to see Happen for WWE2K14



Now that THQ's license is going to Take-Two, the new (though some of team of Yuke's are still on the game, so I don't know how much this game is going to change from WWE 13) publisher can enhance and improve upon what many consider a stall game, (I won't knock it too much, I still play WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 on my 360 every so often), I've also played every game since then and one or two before (chuckle).  Here's what I would like to see in WWE2K14:

 1.  Current Roster - literally everyone who's on the current WWE roster, this includes DIVA's, NXT Superstars, Legends under contract still, managers, GM's, and the entire announce team, including ring announcers and all commentary teams calling the action in the ring.  That would be great!  It would also add to the "most virtual representation of a live WWE event.

2.  I hear a lot of talk about putting the GM Mode back in.  I think this would be great to see again, heck, that is why I keep playing my SvR 2008 game.  Either play as the (current) GM of either Raw, Main Event, NXT, Smackdown, or even Saturday Morning Slam!  Or you could play as a wrestler (any current superstar that available in the game or a CAW or your own creation) if you wanted to, you know, if you're into that thing.

3.  Free roaming environments!  Yes, that was a great experience in Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain!  Now combine that with contextual controls on various environmental objects and seamless movement between backstage areas, parking lots. etc.

What are you thoughts on what should be in the new WWE2K14 video game?  Talk about it if you'd be so kind in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment