Thursday, May 2, 2013

Running With Ginger!

Well tomorrow will be the day to get back on the running horse.  I kinda hurt myself by overdoing it last week.  Between the running and working out I injured myself.  Today I feel good enough to hit the street again, so tomorrow a light run of 1 to 2 miles is the order of the day.  Also I think I'm starting to like listening to music while running. 

Rule # 7 Keep Music Low, Use Only One Ear Bud

Very important to remember that people driving may not see you and if you have those ear buds both in cranking out the jams, you may not here the car coming up from behind, which brings me to...

Rule # 8 Zen and the Art of Oncoming Traffic

Don't run into oncoming traffic, run on the side of the road so that you can see the traffic coming at ya.  Maybe that makes a bit more sense now. 

So remember only one ear bud in at all times running with the music low, and run against the flow of traffic.  It'll be a good run tomorrow. 

Never. Stop. Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment