Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another (Belated) Week in Rock Band

So I'm two days late but what can I say.  I've been doing volunteer work at the library where I'm at which has been fun.  I am the E-Reader Guru now, can't wait to put in more volunteer time this coming week as well.  Still looking for work but I'll leave that to another blog post.  Without further ado:

2/19/13 Singles

Barenaked Ladies - "One Week" (O)
Collective Soul - "Shine"
Fall Out Boy - "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More 'Touch Me'"

Here is what came out on the RBN this last Thursday:

Metal

Chaotrope - "Synesthesia"

Other

John Parr - "At the Cathedral"

Rock

Sonic Boom Six - "Virus"

Excited about what is going to be released this Tuesday?  Depressed?  Sound off below.  Personally I am excited to see what is going to be released this Friday, maybe one of these days I'll do some more Rock Band Speculation posts... Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment