Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

Since the good folks over at Harmonix have lives outside of work they will be announcing next week tracks tomorrow so everyone gets a nice turkey day, so it's an early edition of Wild Rock Band Speculation.  Now last week had a total of six tracks I think this week will see one band with three tracks.  A lot of folks think it'll be pop-rock, but I think it'll be hair metal or punk.  So without further ado:

Twisted Sister Pack 01

"We're Not Gonna Take It" (X)
"Stay Hungry"
"I Wanna Rock"

(Sorry had to put TS back up here!)

or:

Bad Religion Pack 01
"I Want to Conquer the World" (X)
"Modern Man"
"The Answer"

or:

Rancid Pack 02
"Roots Radical"
"Life Won't Wait" (X)
"Olympia WA"

Now I could totally be wrong, which I am sure I am, so just to cover some other musical bases:

New Order Pack 01
"Bizarre Love Triangle" (X)
"Slow Jam"
"Run"

or:

Joy Division Pack 01
"Transmission" (X)
"She's Lost Control"
"Isolation"

Okay, those choices cover stuff my wife would love, these next two are impossible long shots but it's fun to dream big!

Metallica Pack 02
"One" (X)
"Jump in the Fire"
"Trapped Under Ice"

or:

Pink Floyd Pack 01
"Animals"
"Wish You Were Here" (X)
"The Division Bell"

or:

Led Zeppelin Pack 01
"Stairway to Heaven" (X)
"The Song Remains the Same"
"Ramble On"

Okay now that those are out of the way, I could be wrong and it could be a variety of singles but I really doubt it.  I know the last three bands are a total long shot, but ya never know.

So what do you think?  Do you think I am anywhere near the mark on this.  Yeah, me either...  Tune in tomorrow and see what is what!

No comments:

Post a Comment