Friday, November 16, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

So I was totally wrong in my prediction for this week except that they were singles and there are six of them.  Without further ado:

Singles for 11/20/12

The Band - "The Weight (Live)" (X, O)
The Allman Brothers Band - "Jessica" (X,O)
Modern English - "I Melt With You" (O)
Nine Inch Nails - "Closer" (O)
Crossfade - "Cold"
Dragonforce - "Cry Thunder" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboards)

Well great variety!  I get the Modern English song for my wife, and I will pick up The Allman Brothers Band song for myself, I'll give a listen to the other tracks and see if they do anything for me.  Pretty cool week to be sure.

Here's what is coming out to the RBN for the Xbox 360:

Alternative

Icon & the Black Roses - "Black Rose"

Classic Rock

John Parr - "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)"

Metal

The Dillinger Escape Plan - "Gold Teeth on a Bum"
The Dillinger Escape Plan - "Gold Teeth on a Bum (2X Bass Pedal)"
The Minotaur Project - "Rampage of Kronos (2X Bass Pedal)"

Punk

Carousel Kings - "Don't Go Home"

Rock

John Parr - "Tim Tebow's Fire"
Taproot - "No Surrender"

No comments:

Post a Comment