Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

It's Thursday so you know what that means!  It's Wild Rock Band Speculation time.  Today's hint was 666 minus 1.  So 665?  Weird, if we do a numbers game, we come up with some weird stuff: 6+6+5 = 17, hm, maybe this:

Winger - "Seventeen"
Sex Pistols - "Seventeen" (X)
Jimmy Eat World - "Seventeen"

Those are just a few of some crazy ideas in my head, but I feel that I'm grasping at straws here.  There was also the hint that it'll be a variety of songs, and I feel that it'll be more than three songs by different artists.  I'd like to think it'll be a wide variety of songs, like these:

Twisted Sister - "We're Not Gonna Take It" (X)
Stevie Ray Vaughn - "Cold Shot"
Johnny Horton - "North to Alaska"
Cypress Hill - "Hits from the Bong"
Concrete Blonde - "Everybody Knows"
Counting Crows - "Mr. Jones"

Tune in tomorrow to see how wrong I was today!  I'm sure it'll be way off the mark.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment