Friday, October 19, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well totally off on the speculation.  It's a 3 pack by Chicago!  Awesome!

Chicago Pack 01

"Make Me Smile" (X,O)
"Feelin' Stronger Every Day" (O)
"If You Leave Me Now" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboard)

Let's see what is coming out for the RBN on the Xbox 360:

Alternative

Drugstore Fanatics - "The Distance"

Indie Rock

Steve Pardo - "The War Will Never Start"

Metal

Between the Buried and Me - "All Bodies"
Between the Buried and Me - "All Bodies (2X Bass Pedal)"
Escape the Day - "Turn Back Time (Rock Band Edition)"

Punk

SIMPL3JACK - "Carny Asada"

I totally forgot to post my thoughts about the tracks!  D'oh!  Sorry, a bit scatterbrained today as I'm waiting for my Mustang PRO Guitar from FedEx.  Out for delivery!  Sorry.  I really only know one of the Chicago tracks, but I'll be listening to the other two a few times before Tuesday.  Not really hooked on any of the RBN stuff this week, bummer too, I was enjoying the variety of stuff (which it still has!) this week just is not my cup of tea.  It also very nice to see some more 70's music!  THANK YOU HARMONIX and the RBN AUTHORS!  This game (Rock Band 3) has been a main game that I play from five years ago, I can't say that about too many others (a few but really).  Here's to another five (and counting) years of DLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment