Friday, October 5, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Getting right down to it today.  I was right in one of my predictions!  The last time that happened it was the Daughtry pack.  Erg.  Anyway, without further ado:

Singles 10/9/12

Flock of Seagulls - "I Ran (So Far Away) (O)
Billy Squier - "The Stroke" (X, O)
Billy Squier - "Everybody Wants You" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboard)

Woohoo, guessed Flock of Seagulls yesterday!  Insta-buy for that, but I'll have to listen to the Billy Squier and check that out.

Let's see what is rolling with the RBN on the Xbox 360:

Metal

Benighted - "Let the Blood Spill Between My Broken Teeth"
Onslaught - "Godhead"
The Minotaur Project - "Rampage of Kronos"

Novelty

Toby Turner - "I Can Swing My Sword (ft. Terabite)

Progressive

Vangough - "Drained (2X Bass Pedal)"

I'm digging on the Onslaught song might have to add that to the library.  Also the Vangough track is pretty cool too.

Well there you have it!  Are you stoked?  Bummed?  Let me know what you're thinking out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment