Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

It's Thursday and I gonna post a brief RB speculation today.  Eyes are still working themselves out so this post will be quick.

The hint was there will be 4 new artists over the next few weeks and I don't know how it's going to be broken up.  So I'm going to go with a few picks here and there.

Singles 10/9/2012

Skid Row - "Youth Gone Wild"
Twisted Sister = "We're Not Gonna Take It" (X)
KISS - Love Gun"

Sorry had to put TS in there (hey, it's only a matter of time before we see them).  Let's see what else is rolling around in my brain.

or:

Flock of Seagulls - "I Ran (So Far Away)" (X)
Toad the Wet Sprocket - "All I Want"
The Cure - "Bloodflowers"

or maybe:

Al De Meola - "Teme De Maria"
Wynton Marsalis - "Autumn Leaves"
Stevie Ray Vaughan - "Cold Shot" (X)

I know Jazz and Blues is a long shot but these would be pretty sweet.  I know it's probably not any of these "predictions" I've had and we'll find out in about twenty four hours.

What do you think it'll be?

1 comment:

  1. Something modern from the 2000s in the vein of the Strokes or Black Keys. But so many of those kinds of bands are already in RB, so who's a new band?

    Arctic Monkeys
    Cage the Elephant

    Or, somebody who is in the game under The White Stripes and The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather, but who is NOT in the game under his own name. And is currently touring and promoting his solo album.

    Jack White

    ReplyDelete