Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

Another Thursday, another speculation, Rock Band style!  So early on today people are mixed about whether it's going to be a three pack by one artist or another singles week.  A ton of peeps are yelling about Green Day and The Killers, which I'd be fine with both though I don't know if I'd own anything as I not a huge fan of The Killers and I like early Green Day stuff only so there's that.

I'm thinking it might be a new band so it'll be a three pack.  Now normally I'd say Twisted Sister, because let's face it I've done it to death, so I'm going the opposite route on this and say it'll be a three pack by...

Dave Matthews Band
"Gaucho"
"Lie In Our Graves"
"When the World Ends" (X)

Now if it isn't a new band I'm not sure who it could be.  There's a ton of bands out there, right?  It could be a singles week too, which wouldn't surprise me either.  I'll pick some artists that peeps are cawing about.

Singles 9/25/12

Green Day - "Let Yourself Go"
The Killers - "Somebody Told Me"
Depeche Mode - "Wrong"

or:

Snow Patrol - "Called Out In The Dark"
Mumford & Sons - "Little Lion Man"
Tenacious D - "POD"

Now these single tracks I grabbed off of the DLC Prediction thread, located here: DLC Prediction thread

I would love to see announced tomorrow:

Metallica Pack 02
"The Shortest Straw"
"Jump in the Fire"
"The Thing That Should Not Be"
"Trapped Under Ice"

It's been almost five years, when will we see more Metallica?  Come on Harmonix, blow my fuckin' socks off here!  I'll wait.  Okay so maybe not Metallica, let's try this:

Singles 9/25/12 (Country-style)

Drive By Truckers - "Uncle Frank"
Hank Williams III - "Pills I Took"
Johnny Horton - "North to Alaska"

or maybe this:

Singles 9/25/12 (Female Fronted Band Edition)

Concrete Blonde - "Everybody Knows"
Tori Amos - "Little Earthquakes"
Cyndi Lauper - "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

or (highly unlikely)

Singles 9/25/12 (Bitchin' Bout' No 70's Rock Edition)

Bread - "Guitar Man"
America - "Horse With No Name"
KISS - "Sure Know Something"

Okay that is what I got for today, I'll update if there is any new info or hints or what not.  What do you think tomorrow's tracks will be?  Sound off below!





No comments:

Post a Comment