Monday, July 9, 2012

Movie Ticket Monday (Double Feature): Hary Potter and the Chamber of Secrets/Star Trek: Nemesis

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


 Saw this, I believe in Turlock with Elizabeth on November 30, 2002.  Great flick and I remember Elizabeth screaming when the spider jumped out at Ron in the Forbidden Forest, it actually scared the hell out of me because I wasn't expecting her to scream.  Funny stuff.  It's pretty interesting now that I'm reading the books for the first time (yeah, I know) to think about the movies and try to remember what's is different or slightly changed for Hollywood.  Good stuff.

Up next is:

Star Trek: Nemesis

Saw this one at the Modesto 18 theater on Dec. 13, 2002.  This was a large group setting flick.  I want to say like eight people went with us.  The movie itself was alright, but I think I enjoyed the company better.  If I recall there wasn't a ton of large group movie watching times back in Cali.  At least I got to see a Star Trek movie at the movies, though I'd have wished it was The Wrath of Khan.  Oh well. 

So here's my same time double feature blogging for Movie Ticket Monday.  Did you go see these at the cinema?  Have you seen em'?  Did you like em'?  Sound off below!

















No comments:

Post a Comment