Friday, June 29, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well I was pleasently surprised this morning that instead of a three pack by one band it's another week of singles!  Though I don't know if I'll be purchasing any of these tracks.  I'll have to give them a listen first and we'll see.

Singles Week 7/3/12

The All American Rejects - "Gonzo" (O)
Mudvayne - "Happy?" (O, X)
Rise Against - "Satellite" 

(O denotes Keyboard, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade)

Let's see what came out for the RBN this Thursday for the Xbox 360

Metal

Chaotrope - "Chiasm"
Fail Emotions - "Emotions"
Psychostick - "Political Bum"

Pop-Rock

The Guild (feat. Felicia Day) - "(I'm the One that's) Cool"
JOANovARC - "Say Sayonara (English Version)"
JOANovARC - "Say Sayonara (Japanese Version)"

Prog

Freen in Green - "Frontier Factory: Remanufactured"

Punk

SIMPL3JACK - "O-Ren"

Reggae/Ska

Lil Deuce Deuce - "I Like Trains"

Rock

Distant Autumn - "Edge of Town"
Sin Direccion - "AY"

I'll have to give the RBN tracks a listen but as with the last few weeks I won't be picking anything up.  The last real purchase I made was the Maiden Epics Pack 01 back in late May.  Arg.  Well, maybe next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment