Friday, June 29, 2012

Wild Rock Band Speculation!

So I think there will be a good chance of bands who are already represented on the platform will make a second (or third, fourth, fifth in some cases) appearance as a three pack.  I'm going to hedge my bets it'll be these bands.  Do I have proof.  No.  Do I do this for fun.  Yes.  Enjoy.

Tears for Fears Pack 01

 We've had one song released for RB3, one single released on Jan. 31st of this year (2012), and the upcoming song that will be released in RBB (Rock Band Blitz).  So what songs will they be?  I don't know.  Here's the fun part where I guess.

"Broken"
"The Big Chair" (X)
"Listen"




Alright, the next band I think that will finally be issued in a three pack this year.

The Cure Pack 01

Why not?  Anyway, my wife would love it, what better reason is that.

"A Thousand Hours"
"Disintegration" (X)
"High"








...and to round out the last band, I'm thinking maybe, just maybe (please put the flame(war)throwers down)... wait for it... I don't know why we haven't had them in the game since the very beginning, due to licensing issues, money, exclusive right to a "paused" rhythm game that I won't mention that hasn't yet run it's course, but I know the fine folks at Harmonix are awesome and it can happen...



Metallica Pack 02

"One" (X)
"Hit the Lights"
"For Whom the Bell Tolls"
"The Call of Ktulu"
"The Unforgiven"
"Seek and Destroy"
"Master of Puppets" (X)
"Sad But True

Also, if Harmonix is super awesome, which they are, if players purchase the whole pack they get for free these two songs...

"Battery" (X)
"Enter Sandman" (X)

I mean I know I'm totally dreaming on Metallica, but true story I was in a gaming store and I almost purchased "Other rythum game: Metallica", but I have faith that we (the RB community) will see them in the game again, and I'm hoping against hope it'll be this year.  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  (Sorry, wrestling reference there.)  Either way, it would put a bit o' coin in their coffers to be sure.

Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

What do you think about The Cure and Tears for Fears?  Will it happen?  Am I blowing smoke up my own ass with all that crazy Metallica speculation?  Who knows?  Maybe the muffin man? 




No comments:

Post a Comment