Thursday, November 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday: Nachos from the Fast Stop

So I'm going to start a new blog entry.  It's things from my past that I love.  Enjoy.

Nachos from the Fast Stop uptown.  If you know exactly what this means then congratulations you have lived in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do, hell, you may still live there for all I know.  Though you can still get nachos at the "bottom" Fast Stop, which is now called Salt N' Pepper.  I ate them so many times I've lost count growing up.  The jalapenos were so hot and the cheese was gooey.  My mouth is salivating right now thinking about it.  Since I've given up cheese in all forms the temptation of Fast Stop Nachos is strong tonight.  Good thing I live nowhere near because I don't think I could resist the cheesy call.

No comments:

Post a Comment