Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Life: Dreams

What did you want to be when you were a kid?  Me, I wanted to be a mad scientist, not a normal one mind you a mad one!  I think that says something there.  Then when I was a teenager I wanted to be many things, a musician, a make-up artist, an actor, mainly things in the entertainment industry.  Then I went to film class at a Junior College and took a stab at damn near everything involved and included in the making of low/no budget films.  I found I loved writing screenplays and working in directorial positions.  I've also found a life long obsession with video games and just recently have "broke into" the industry as a play tester/peer reviewer for a music rhythm gaming company.  While though not making any money at this, it probably looks sweet on a resume.  I would still love to take a stab at acting for real on a Hollywood film set. 

What are your dreams?  Have you realized them yet or are they a just out of reach?  I still cling to my dreams of what I want to be but as the years continue to pass me by, it does seem harder to realize them.  But it's still good to dream...

1 comment:

  1. I wish Jim and I could host some sort of travel show, like Samantha Brown. Our show would be called "Cheap Ass Travel" or something like that. But I guess for now I will just have to go on working at the bank, because let's face it, I do like to eat and I kind of need a roof over my head.

    ReplyDelete