Tuesday, October 4, 2011

They're Coming For you Sour, Look there's One of Them now!

 Zombie dreams!  Man, those are fucked up!  There's always this creeping persistant dread every time I've had one, I guess as I should right?  Yeah.  Probably so.

Don't get me wrong I love zombie flicks.  The Beyond, Night of the Living Dead, The Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue, Dawn of the Dead, even the recent crap-fest called Dance of the Dead.  Though I didn't like Uwe Boll's House of the Dead.  But really, who did?  Right?  Right.

But zombie flicks and zombie dreams are two totally different things.  The former is fun to watch with friend with popcorn and lots of screaming.  Zombie dreams are experiences in fear and survival.  Most of the time I am in a high rise apartment and the dead are all on the street so it's no big deal, though once, I was standing on top of a old muscle car surrounded by zombies and slicing off the top of their heads with shovels.  Intense to say the least.  I'm glad there is no real threat of a zombie apocalypse but just to be safe I've read this:


Zombie Survival Guide

Do you have any horrible zombie dreams that you'd like to get off your chest?  Favorite zombie film?  Sound off in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment