Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Comics: Uncanny X-Men The End of an Era

Please, read this first...

From USA Today

So, there you have it, but don't fear it will spawn into two comics shown here:

IGN's X-Men Regensis Teasers Reveled article

... and a few others that remind me of AoA many different comics (Age of Apocalypse), if you're new to the X-Men comics scene you can play catch up on the Wikipedia page here:

Wikipedia's page on the crossover series Age of Apocalypse

yet for me who's an avid series 2 collector I'm pretty sad.  If you would like my take on Uncanny X-Men please see my previous post about it on this blog.  Though I've been reading a ton of other comics lately and there's a new Swamp Thing out by DC as well as a few other titles that I'm interested in as well as Uncanny X-Force which just began a little over a year ago so I'll still get my mutant fix, though I don't think I'll be purchasing the new X-titles.  I'll play catch up with my back issues until it becomes financially unviable for me to do so and then I'll be good. 

Now, back to the front! 









No comments:

Post a Comment