Saturday, October 1, 2011

Video Games: Rock Band 3 or Do you Rock with Plastic Guitars?

I've done other posts about Rock Band (see earlier post on this blog).  Well this one is about Rock Band 3.  Great game.  There are some things that I love about it.  Better visuals.  The revamp song library screen with searchable tabs.  More DLC than you can shake a drum stick at!  At this point there are just over 3000 songs.  The list is located here:

Rock Band's growing list of music

There is also a great website that is not affiliated with Harmonix/Rock Band

DLCQuickplay sortable list of Rock Band music and more!

Also if you're curious about my personal profile on Rock Band, you can find it here:

Sourdaddyjones' Rock Band profile

I usually play guitar or bass.  I normally don't play vocals or drums online because I am still only in the Easy-Medium tier.  If anybody on XBOX LIVE wants to play, check out my dlc and send me a Game Invite with Rock Band in the header.  Hope to see you on LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment