Monday, October 10, 2011

Topic: Politics and Religion or Don't Get Your Wires Crossed

What happened?  When did politics and religion go hand in hand?  Has it always been that way?  Is seems so much more lately during the walk to the 2012 election.  Christians based Mormons.  I wish that this county could elect an agnostic or a atheist to the Presidency, though I know that will never happen.  I thought political mudslinging was bad enough but now they have to jab at each other about religion.  One of the political runners I think said that Mormonism was a cult, but hey, let's be honest, ALL RELIGIONS ARE A CULT!  That is how every damn one of them started, and I'm sure that is how a lot of them ended.  Hammurabi's Law was harsh, but at least the Sumerians had over nineteen types of beer.

Agree?  Disagree?  Please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment