Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Film: The Top Five Most Violent Serial Killer Films

So I thought that I'm still in the spirit of Halloween in my brain I figured I would post about serial killer films.

5. Psycho - Great horror film, but I did not personally like it.  Though the shower scene is classic.  I would rather watch The Birds any day of the week.
4. Silence of the Lambs - Wow.  A bit outdated now but Hopkins' performance was outstanding and it also created another boogeyman in the modern horror film era.
3. Saw - The first film was good, original, and something I liked.  The rest were just okay.  One of the later ones I enjoyed but that was only due to back story of the killer, Jigsaw.
2. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Damn!  The original was classic and terrifying.  It doesn't get much sicker than this, well except for the next film.
1. The Devil's Rejects.  Zombie's follow up to House of 1000 Corpses.  This film starts up and doesn't stop, it's brutal, relentless, and bloody.  That is why I love this film and can watch it a ton of times.  Good stuff.

Agree with my list? Hate it?  Think you can do better?  Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment