Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Film: My Top Three Comedy Films of all Time.

These are the most three comedies I love to watch.

3.  What About Bob - Bill Murray is great in this as well as Richard Dryfuss.  Classic comedy.  I could watch this every day.

 What About Bob Trailer

 2.  Planes, Trains, and Automobiles - John Candy and Steve Martin in the love-hate buddy film of all time.  I am starting to see the scary trend of bad late eighties/early nineties films.

 Planes, Trains, and Automobiles Trailer

 1.  Grandma's Boy - I love this film.  Video games and partying!  Ha!

Grandma's Boy Trailer

I also enjoy Galaxy Quest as well, it is right up there, so here's that trailer:

Galaxy Quest Trailer

Like them?  Hate them?  Have a favorite comedy film?  Sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment