Saturday, November 4, 2017

This Week in Rock (Games)

Alright, I'm bringing some stuff back after a bit of a writing hiatus. This is what came out this week for Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith Remastered

Rock Band 4

The Solid 70's 02 Pack

"Slow Ride" - Foghat
"I Wanna Be Sedated" - Ramones (Originally Part of Rock Band 3)
"Play That Funky Music"- Wild Cherry

I love me some 1970's music. Am I right?

Rocksmith Remastered

Amon Amarth Song Pack ($11.99)

"Death In Fire"
"Guardians of Asgaard"
"The Pursuit of Vikings"
"Twilight Of The Thunder God"
"War Of The Gods"

So, I don't really know to much about Amon Amarth. But I am sure some people will be stoked. I'm more stoked to find out that NOFX will be in Rocksmith next week. Man, I hope we get a song from the album Heavy Petting Zoo.

What do you think of the songs that came out this week? Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment