Friday, July 7, 2017

WWE Great Balls of Fire PPV Results

Well it seems like it's been three seconds and there's ANOTHER PPV coming down the WWE pipeline. This time it's a RAW brand PPV. Let's dig right in!

Edit: Sorry I didn't post the results on Monday as we had company over. I'm posting results right now!


WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville vs Akira Tozawa - Will the King (Neville) keep the title again after this PPV. I really thought Double A (Austin Aries) was going to get it, but alas, I was wrong. Maybe Tozawa will break Neville streak. Who knows. I don't. But I do think it's going to go this way...

Winner: and STILL Crusierweight Champion, Neville (SPOILER) Neville wins and keeps the belt around the King of the Cruiserweights!


WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz vs Dean Ambrose - Will Ambrose regain the title? Will Miz do a cheap win? I've really been digging this story. I can see Maryse interfering in this match to help Miz retain.

Winner: and STILL Intercontinental Champion, The Miz (SPOILER) The Miz retains the title against Dean Ambrose.


Enzo Amore vs Big Cass - Honestly, it's a damn shame they split these two up. I really wanted to see them get those RAW Tag Team Championships around their waist. I think this match is going to be on the Pre-Show as well. This match should be a quick, squash, one sided affair type match.

Winner: Big Cass (SPOILER) Big Cass whoops all over Enzo Amore. Just like I predicted! That is three for three!


WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus vs The Hardy Boyz (30 Minute Iron Man Match) - This one I believe is gong to blow the doors off the place and put "asses in the seats". These two tag team are going to tear it up. I can't wait to see this one. These four guys have put on a great program and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Winner: and NEW Raw Tag Team Champions, The Hardy Boyz (SPOILER) The Hardy Boyz come up short against the RAW Tag Team Champions, by like (literally!) one second.


WWE Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks - Woohoo! Glad to see Sasha back in the title hunt. Bliss has been a great heel, but it's time to put the belt on Banks (and you can bank on that!)

Winner: and NEW RAW Women's Champion, Sasha Banks (SPOILER) Sasha isn't the winner. Boo, Wendy, boo!


Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt - Glad to see these two on the card, but for the love of God, let Bray win this match, I mean, when was the last time he won a PPV match? Seriously?!?

Winner: Bray Wyatt (SPOILER) Bray beats Rollins! About time, WWE Creative!


Roman Reigns vs Brawn Strowman (Ambulance Match) - Word around the WWE "camp"fire is that quite possibly either one of these guys are going to take on Brock Lesnar at the Summerslam PPV (which says that ol' Samoa Joe isn't winning the big one tonight!). This match will be hard-hitting and fast paced. Oh, and it will be violent. Who's going to win? Don't know, but I think this will be the outcome.

Winner: Brawn Strowman (SPOILER) Brawn wins the match against Reigns.


WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe - This one is for all the marbles, kids! Samoa Joe will lock horns with the Beast Incarnate. I mean it's nice to see Joe gets a main event push, but I think this is how is going to be announced after the one, two, three...

Winner: and STILL WWE Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar (SPOILER) Brock beats Samoa Joe cleanly after a brutal quick six minute match.

There you have it folks, come back on Monday morning when I post the results of the PPV and have a Triple Feature of Movie Ticket Monday. Also, I should have another Blu-ray and DVD Pickup posted sometime soon here and on YouTube.

Stay tuned.

There were only a few matches that I called incorrectly. Not to bad I must say. The PPV was alright, I am really looking forward to Summerslam this year.

That's all folks, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment