Tuesday, June 27, 2017

This Week in Rock (Games)

It's Tuesday and there is some DLC to be had from Rock Band 4, Rocksmith Remastered, and quite possibly Rock Band VR! Let's see what is what!

Rock Band 4

"Freewill" (Vault Edition) - Rush
"Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac

I believe both of these tracks were released before. I guess if you don't have them already or you really want to buy them again for Rock Band 4 it's totally your week. If not then, well, I guess it's a skip week for you.

Rocksmith Remastered

Alabama Shakes Song Pack ($9.99)

"Always Alright"
"Don't Wanna Fight"
"Gimme All Your Love"
"Hold On"

I'm not familiar with this band at all. Guess I'll be checking them out on Spotify.

If anything comes out for Rock Band VR I will be sure and let you guys and gals know about it.

Is there anything coming out that you can't live without? Sound off!

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment