Friday, January 1, 2016

Heroclixin' It Up: Some Clix I Picked

So me and a friend went down to this gaming store that was closing today and grabbed a few things that were 50% off. Without further ado:

So I pulled a duplicate (Changeling, Teen Titans (Set), #038) and traded it for a single my friend had, hence why there are only four miniatures listed there. I also grabbed a single and a relic, and of course, another colossal. Good stuff today.

Jinx, Teen Titans (Set), #007
Brother Blood Acolyte, Teen Titans (Set), #010
Solstice, Teen Titans (Set), #013
Beast Boy, Teen Titans (Set), #019
Cheetah, Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Set), #017b
Pepper Potts, Iron Man 3 (Set), #007
Iron Man MK 15, Iron Man 3 (Set), #010
White Tiger, Age of Ultron SLOP (Set), #006
A.R.G.U.S. Researcher, The Flash (Set), #205
Captain Boomerang, The Flash (Set), #206
Power Battery Green Lantern Corps, War of Light (Set), #R100
Shuma-Gorath, Wizkids Marvel (Set), #M-G01
Wow! Okay, that's a lot of clixs! I can't wait to play with Shuma-Gorath! Also that Green Power Battery should be fun to try and figure out as well. Tonight I played an Avengers theme team with Iron Man, Thor (with the Sloth Relic), Hulk, and bringing up the rear Jinx, yes, yes, I know, it's a DC character, but none the less, her Barrier power actually helped and she was only 39 points. I last longer than I thought but alas I fell in battle. A good game all around. Fun times I say, fun times!

Okay, I outta here! See you soon and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment