Sunday, January 17, 2016

Heroclixin' It Up: Some Clix I Picked

Hello! It's another one of those SCIP (See what I did there?), me and my friend ran into town for another tournament even though we said we weren't hitting any tournaments this month (I can't stop!) and play a few matches. There wasn't a ton of people there so I only played three matches and I got a bye. I lost all the matches, the first match I went down like a ton of bricks, the second match took a full hour, and I lasted about 20 minutes or so in the bye. Fun matches all of them. I didn't roll a critical miss! That counts for something, right? Also, won the Fellowship Prize of the night, which was player's choice, I originally grabbed Mysterio but my friend wanted that one really bad and it was the last one, so I grabbed Captain Boomerang instead and handed off Mysterio to him. Needless to say, I think he was over the moon.

Wait, you didn't come here to read my exploits, did you? You came to see some pics of Clix! Let's get down to brass tacks.

Right, first the LE I grabbed:

Captain Boomerang, (Wizkids DC, Set), #D15-015
 So I really got him to add to the Suicide Squad team that I am trying to build. With Copperhead, Amanda Waller, and good o' Captain Boomerang I might almost have a 300 point team.

Up next are the pieces I traded for.

John Constantine, Justice League Trinity War (Set), #053a
It's Constantine! Finally! I'm about halfway to a high point team of Justice League Dark. Sweet!

Black Adam, Justice League Trinity War (Set), #058
Hulkbuster Mark II, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #G001
So I don't have the full "build-a-clix", I have the base and the left arm, but hey that is a start!

So I picked up this clix with my leftover trade credit:

Indigo-1, War of Light (Set), #113
I really want to get a full variety of the Lanterns from the War of Light set, and at this point it's pretty much the secondary market, unless you want to pay through the nose for sealed bricks.

So I grabbed three Nick Fury Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. boosters, I got only three repeats which is good! Here's what's what:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Infiltrator, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #004a
Clay Quartermain, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #005b
S.H.I.E.L.D. Bodyguard, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #006a
Deltite LMD, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #013
NOMAD, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #016
Quake, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #019
John Garrett, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #020b
Simmons, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #022
Winter Solider, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #024
Hive, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #028
Nick Fury, Jr., Nick Fury AoS (Set), #033
Imperial Hydra, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #046
Hulk, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #052
Quasar ID card, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #NFID-004

Quake ID card, Nick Fury AoS (Set), #NFID-005

Whew! I'm stoked to get a wide variety of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra pieces to play with. I like the disbursement of the figures in the AoS set. I am super excited to have pulled a Hulk. My Avengers team is going to be nasty!

There you have it. Another day, another set of clix pictures. Okay, I'm outta here to do ALL THE THINGS!

Stay Calm and Sunday On.

No comments:

Post a Comment