Sunday, November 8, 2015

Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith 2014 DLC Speculation

So it's that time again! So there were some clues as to what may come out of Rock Band 4 this Tuesday.

Here's the first clue:

"Water imprisons the divine and turns their screams into a rallying cry."

The second clue was this:

"In the house of marbles the second stone is cast by the sons of Cain who left Eden on their knees."

I think U2 and Van Halen aren't coming for a little bit longer. In my gut of guts I feel somehow, someway, this is a Genesis three pack.

Genesis Pack 01

"Land of Confusion"
"Invisible Touch"
"In Too Deep"

Also there could be a ongoing trend of singles again. I think that the 60's would be a good choice.

Singles

Animals - "House of the Rising Son"
The Monkees - "I'm a Believer"
Cream - "Sunshine of Your Love"

A little out there I know, but that is what I got! Do you think I'm close or totally off the mark?

So for Rocksmith 2014, the clue was just this: "A Precious Stone"

Could it mean Pearl Jam? Could it be Stone Temple Pilots? Rolling Stones? Could it be all three? Okay, yeah, let's go with a three pack of singles from the aforementioned bands:

Pearl Jam - "Even Flow"
Rolling Stones - "Paint It, Black"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Plush"

Alright those are my predictions for this upcoming DLC from Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith 2014. What do you think is going to be released this Tuesday? Sound off!

No comments:

Post a Comment