Friday, October 9, 2015

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 2)

So these are the tracks that came out from C3 last week. C3 is evolving so after this post and until they resume DLC in some fashion, I'll be predicting what may (or more likely may not) come out for Rock Band 4 on Tuesdays (since weekly DLC is a thing again, I think)

The End Pack

Bachman-Turner Overdrive - "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"
Focus - "Hocus Pocus (Live)"
Steam - "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye"

Pretty cryptic with a Pack called The End. And it seems that it is the end for a bit. So what you think of the three pack (possibly the last pack) from C3? Grabbing it? Not? Let me know, let the World know!

Okay I used to post what I thought would maybe come out next week from Rock Band back in the day. Looks like I'll be doing that again. Here we go, suckers!

It is really a needle in a haystack kinda week coming up in regards to DLC. I'm going go with one of these three three song packs. Ready, set, go!

Elvis Presley Pack 01

"Blue Suede Shoes"
"Jailhouse Rock"
"Heartbreak Hotel"

Metallica Pack 02

"The Thing (That Should Not Be)"
"One"
"Fight Fire With Fire"

Jethro Tull Pack 01

"Fallen on Hard Times"
"Crossfire"
"Minstrel in the Gallery"

I'm kinda having some fun here. Wouldn't it be crazy to get some more Metallica after so long. I thought Elvis might be a viable option since they already have a song from The King in there. Would love to see some more Jethro Tull as well.

What do you think? Am I on the money or totally off the mark? Do you think there will be DLC this coming Tuesday from Rock Band 4? All these question and no answers! Stay tuned until next Tuesday when all (or nothing) be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment